Amare Knives 6.F "Sixth Finger" Neck Knife 2.76" D2 Satin Drop Point, Stonewashed Steel Handle, Kydex Sheath w/ Neck Chain - 201812
AMR201812: 6.F "Sixth Finger" Neck Knife, Drop Point
The 6.F "Sixth Finger" is a very special all-steel knife, made from the rust-resistant and tough D2 steel. This knife has been developed over the years with Amare's friend and mentor Jürgen Sohnemann aka. Sohny. This knife is able to be used for hunting, the outdoors and as an EDC or backup knife, and has a variety of handling possibilities.
A striking feature of this knife is the unique handle shape, which allows for a variety of grips and handling. The various rings and loops help keep the knife locked in to your hand, and the included Kydex sheath with neck chain give even more option to easily carry this knife. The Sixth Finger, EDC redefined.
- Robust all-steel construction
- Novel handling and handle options
- EDC redefined
- Versatile uses
- Blade Length: 2.76" (70 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.68" (68 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.09" (180 mm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.24" (6 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Stonewashed Steel
- Sheath Material: Kydex
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Designer: Jurgen Sohnemann
- Made in China