Aquamira Water Treatment Drops, 2 oz. - 67203
AQA67203: Water Treatment, 2 oz.
Aquamira Water Treatment is now available in a convenient and economical 2 oz. size for treating larger batches of water. The 2 oz. size is perfect for treating stored water in 55 gallon or smaller drums. It is also ideal for treating water in RV storage tanks, on-site water storage tanks such as cisterns or camp water systems and WaterBasics Water Storage Kits. Aquamira Water Treatment treats drinking water using chlorine dioxide to kill bacteria, control the build-up of slime and improve the taste of stored water. The economical 2 oz. size boasts the same long shelf life as the popular 1 oz. dropper bottles. Each kit contains everything you need to treat up to 60 gallons of water.
Don’t be fooled by water treatment products that claim EPA or FDA approval but do not list a valid EPA registration number or active ingredients. Great for emergency water storage, RV storage tanks, treating larger batches of water such as cisterns, carboys and camp water systems. Aquamira Water Treatment Drops will not discolor water and will actually improve the taste of treated water.
- Kill odor causing bacteria and enhances the taste of stored portable water
- Controls the build-up of slime in water storage containers
- Once treated with Aquamira Water Treatment, stored water has a 5-year shelf life
- Treatment has a 4 year shelf life from manufacturing date
- Treats up to 60 gallons
- Easy to use
- No aftertaste
- Made in the USA
- 1. Prior to treatment, clean and disinfect the water storage container and lid.
- 2. Place 8 drops Aquamira Water Treatment (Part A) and 8 drops of Phosphoric Acid-Activator (Part B) in mixing cap to pre-mix.
- 3. Let mixture react 5 minutes to ensure full activation.
- 4. Fill the container with 1 quart (1 Liter) water. Add contents of mixing cap.
- 5. Shake or stir and let stand for 15 minutes. If water is very cold or turid, let stand for 30 minutes.
- 6. Water is now ready for use.
This product is USA born and raised.