Bear OPS Bold Action V AUTO 3.25" Black 14C28N Recurve Tanto Blade, Orange/Black G10 Handles - AC-510-BOR4-B
BCAC510BOR4B: AC-510-BOR4-B Bold Action V, Orange/Black G10
Combining all their previous knowledge of knifemaking Bear Ops has introduced the next model of their automatic knife lineup. The Bold Action V AUTO folder is sized perfectly for EDC (every day carry) and can tackle any job you throw at it. The handles are CNC'd orange and black G10 with great fit and finish. They are not only comfortable to hold but provide good traction when in use. The 3.25" Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade is deployed with the simple yet firm press of the button which is also used to unlock the blade. The safety prevents accidental blade opening when not in use, as well as closing when in use. The pocket clip is positioned for right-handed tip-up carry. This model comes with a glass breaker on the end of the handle and a seatbelt cutter built into the handle.
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacture the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS uses only premium steel and their own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS are designed and engineered by the experts in their R&D and their in-house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS Knives.
- Blade opens with a firm push of the button
- G10 handle with grip ridges for secure handling
- Pocket clip provides for tip-up carry and quick access
- Included Seatbelt Cutter and Glass Breaker
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Cutting Edge: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Overall Length: 7.45"
- Blade Material: Sandvick 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Recurve Tanto
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Orange/Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.53"
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pivot Assembly: Washers
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 730153330425
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$169.99On Sale: $97.16
$159.99On Sale: $89.95
$189.99On Sale: $108.86