Bear OPS Bold Action V AUTO 3.75" Black 14C28N Modified Tanto Blade, Smooth White Bone Handles w/ Black G10 Bolsters - AC-550-WSB6-B
BCAC550WSB6B: Bold Action V AUTO Folding Knife
Combining all their previous knowledge of knifemaking Bear Ops has introduced the next model of their automatic knife lineup. The Bold Action V AUTO folder is sized perfectly for EDC (every day carry) and can tackle any job you throw at it. The handles are smooth white bone with black G10 bolsters with great fit and finish. They are not only comfortable to hold but provide good traction when in use. The 3.75" Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade is deployed with the simple yet firm press of the button which is also used to unlock the blade. The safety prevents accidental blade opening when not in use, as well as closing when in use. The pocket clip is positioned for right-handed tip-up carry.
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacturer the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS uses only premium steel and their own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS are designed and engineered by the experts in their R&D and their in house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS Knives.
Bear & Son Cutlery will continue to manufacturer the "best knives made in the USA" that will now include tactical and military knives made in Alabama USA--Bear OPS.
- Blade opens with a firm push of the recess button
- Safety to prevent accidental deployment
- Smooth White Bone and Black G10 Handles
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless steel blade
- Pocket clip provides for tip-up carry and quick access
- Proudly made in Alabama, USA
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5.0"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Modified Tanto
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Smooth White Bone
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Made in the USA