Bear OPS Bold Action IX AUTO Folding Knife 2.75" 14C28N Black Plain Blade, Smooth White Bone Handles with Carbon Fiber Bolsters - AC-900-WSB6-B
BCAC900WSB6B: AC-900-WSB6-B Bold Action IX Automatic Folding Knife
Combining all their previous knowledge of knifemaking Bear Ops has introduced the next model of their automatic knife lineup. The Bold Action IX AUTO folder is sized perfectly for EDC (every day carry) and can tackle any job you throw at it. The handles are a stylish combination of smooth white bone and carbon fiber with great fit and finish. They are not only comfortable to hold but provide good traction when in use. The 2.75" Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade is deployed with the simple yet firm press of the button which is also used to unlock the blade. The safety prevents accidental blade opening when not in use, as well as closing when in use. The deep-carry pocket clip can be positioned for left or right-handed tip-up carry.
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacture the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS uses only premium steel and their own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS are designed and engineered by the experts in their R&D and their in-house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS Knives.
- Push Button Automatic
- Safety Lock
- Proudly Made in Alabama, USA
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.50"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Smooth White Bone with Carbon Fiber Bolsters
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 730153330401
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
One of the most common natural materials used in knife making, bone handles are usually textured to provide grip and can be dyed almost any color.
This product is USA born and raised.
$204.00 On Sale: $129.99
$216.00 On Sale: $134.99