Bear & Son Stag Delrin Small Stockman 3" Closed - SD33
BCSD33: Stag Delrin Small Stockman
Bear & Son Cutlery
Highest quality materials and years of experience in knife making combine to make Bear MGC knives comfortable in hand, a beauty to behold and still tough enough to go the distance. Their ongoing commitment is to make the best knives possible, make them in America and make them affordable. Bear wants everybody to be able to afford what they are proud to make!
- Blade Length: 2.125"
- Closed Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 4.875"
- Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Blade Styles: Clip Point, Sheepsfoot, Pen
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Stag Delrin
- Handle Thickness: 0.56"
- Bolster Material: Nickel Silver
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- Made in the USA