Benchmade 10 BLK Rescue Hook Strap Cutter with Boltaron Sheath, Black
BM10BLK: 10 BLK Rescue Hook
The 10 BLK is a versatile rescue instrument designed originally for corrections officers. The enlarged hook gap allows cutting of rope and other larger diameter woven materials up to 1" thick. The sheath provides ambidextrous carry in both vertical and horizontal positions to fit each user's personal preference.
- Rescue hook
- 440 stainless steel (58-60HRC)
- Black coated skeletonized stainless handle
- Boltaron sheath will MOLLE compatible belt clip
- Hook fits in sheath from both sides and has removable retention strap
- Hook Opening: 1.00" (2.54 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.05" (15.37 cm)
- Blade Material: 440C Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Hook
- Blade Finish: Black Coated
- Handle Material: Skeletonized 440C Stainless Steel
- Sheath Material: Boltaron
- Sheath Weight: 2.37 oz. (67.19 g)
- Weight: 2.05 oz. (58.12 g)
- Made in the USA
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.
This product is USA born and raised.