Benchmade 125BK Azeria Fixed 2.9" N680 Black Plain Blade, Black Grivory Handles
BM125BK: 125BK Azeria
When bad days get worse, it's good to have back-up plans. The Azeria features a 2.9" wharncliffe blade made from N680 stainless steel. The low-profile, molded sheath features an ambidextrous clip designed for utility belts and comes with an anti-assailant retention device. All of these features add up to a great back-up knife.
- Wharncliffe with angled profile
- N680 ultra stainless steel (57-59HRC)
- Black Grivory handles
- Low-profile, molded with ambidextrous clip designed for duty belts; features anti-assailant retention device
- Blade Length: 2.9" (7.37 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.64" (14.33 cm)
- Blade Material: N680 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.896 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 57-59HRC
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Handle Material: Grivory
- Handle Thickness: 0.55" (13.97 mm)
- Sheath Material: Molded Plastic
- Sheath Weight: 1.81 oz. (51.3 g)
- Weight: 2.37 oz. (67.19 g)
- Made in the USA
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
$66.95On Sale: $29.95