Benchmade Fixed Infidel 4.52" D2 Satin Double Edge Dagger Blade, Black Aluminum Handles, Boltaron Sheath - 133
BM133: 133 Infidel Fixed Blade | Benchmade Design
Driven by the iconic tactical design of the Infidel OTF Auto, the Fixed Infidel is a stellar tool with sleek looks and devastating lethality. This full-tang design affords the certainty of a fixed blade for some of the uncertainty of the mission.
- D2 tool steel double edge dagger blade (60-62HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum handle
- Black Boltaron sheath (Tek-Lok compatible)
- Blade Length: 4.52"
- Handle Length: 4.69"
- Overall Length: 9.21"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.144"
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Handle Thickness: 0.48"
- Handle Material: Machined 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Sheath Material: Black Boltaron
- Weight: 5.11 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 7.62 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Made in the USA
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
$79.95On Sale: $24.95