Harley-Davidson Nitrous - BM13710SBK
Benchmade describes this item as follows:
NITROUS ASSIST MECHANISM LAUNCHES THIS KNIFE INTO ACTION
It all starts with a commitment to innovation. And for us, it goes beyond simply being innovatively different—Benchmade continually strives to be innovatively better. We believe that when a customer chooses to purchase a Benchmade, they do so because they want the best. This mindset of innovating for improvement is alive and well throughout Benchmade, it goes into every design, and comes out of every product. Admittedly, it’s definitely not the easiest way to make knives, but it’s the only way we know how. The rules were unchanged when the design process began for Harley-Davidson® knives.
- Blade Length: 3.40" (86.36mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54mm)
- Open: 8.0" (20.32cm)
- Closed: 4.5" (11.43cm)
- Weight: 2.70oz (76.54g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.43" (10.922mm)
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.
- 13710 Designer: Benchmade
- Locking Mechanism: Modified Locking-Liner w/ Nitrous™ Assist Mechanism
- Blade Style & Opener: Clip-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Blade Steel: 154CM Premium Stainless Steel
- Handle Specs: Precision CNC Machined G-10 Handle Scales w/ Flame Texturing; 6AL-4V Titanium Liners