Benchmade Hunt 15031-1 North Fork Folding Knife 2.97" S30V Blade, Contoured G10 Handles
BM150311: 15031-1 North Fork | Benchmade Design
INTRODUCING THE BENCHMADE HUNT.
Research projects, R&D lab tests and many miles of field research provided the foundation for the design and development of Benchmade HUNT. Built from advanced materials usually reserved for spaceships and surgical equipment, these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability. Benchmade HUNT. The art of pursuit.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Contoured G10 handles
- Stainless steel liners with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.97"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.530"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop- Point
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 6.87"
- Closed Length: 3.90"
- Class: Blue
- Weight: 3.04 oz.
- Made in USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.