Benchmade Hunt Grizzly Creek Folding Knife 3.50" S30V Blade with Gut Hook, Dymondwood Handles - 15060-2
BM150602: 15060-2 Grizzly Creek | Benchmade Design
INTRODUCING THE BENCHMADE HUNT.
Research projects, R&D lab tests and many miles of field research provided the foundation for the design and development of Benchmade HUNT. Built from advanced materials usually reserved for spaceships and surgical equipment, these technologically advanced hunting knives provide refined performance and rugged durability. Benchmade HUNT. The art of pursuit.
- AXIS® locking mechanism
- Modified drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Dymondwood® handle
- Stainless steel liners with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.560"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point
- Weight: 4.76 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Stainless Steel, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.84"
- Closed Length: 4.34"
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA