Benchmade Hunt 15061 Grizzly Ridge Folding Knife 3.5" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Orange Grivory and Versaflex Handles
BM15061: 15061 Grizzly Ridge
Based on the highly regarded Grizzly Creek, the Grizzly Ridge brings the comfort and sure grip of a dual durometer handle to this folding EDC hunter. It features a blade designed for all-around hunting utility and unique orange accents to always catch your eye out on the town or in the bush.
- AXIS lock mechanism
- CPM-S30V stainless steel drop point blade (58-60HRC)
- Orange Grivory and warm gray overmolded Versaflex handles with orange anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed Length: 4.34"
- Overall Length: 7.84"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.58"
- Handle Material: Orange Grivory with Warm Gray Overmolded Versaflex
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 3.77 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953151027
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
$44.99 On Sale: $24.25