Benchmade Marc Lee "Glory" Commemorative Combat Knife 7.3" Black Plain Blade - 150BKSN
BM150BKSN: Marc Lee "Glory" Knife - Killian Design
Designed by Eddie Killian and manufactured at Benchmade's production facility in Oregon City, OR, this knife honors the fearless actions and heroic behavior of Petty Officer Second Class Marc Alan Lee, the first Navy SEAL to be killed in Iraq since the war began in 2003. Marc Lee was part of a dedicated Naval Special Warfare team fighting the insurgency in Iraq, supporting the U.S. in its efforts to bring peace and stability to that country. His valorous conduct, exemplary leadership, and extraordinary self-sacrifice for his fellow service members have earned him the highest respect and gratitude of his fellow SEALs, the Navy, and our Nation.
- Commemorative and Combat Ready
- Grooved Notches on Handle for Great Grip and Thumb Control
- Sheath Lanyard
- A portion of the proceeds from every knife sold will be donated to the Marc Lee Foundation - Visit Marcleefoundation.org for more details
- Blade Length: 7.30"
- Blade Thickness: 0.190"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Re-curve Blade, BK1
- Handle Material: Machined G10 Handle Applied with Coyote Brown BK1
- Weight: 10.10oz.
- Clip: Sheath
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 12.50"
- Sheath Material: Multi-Function Soft Sheath, Nylon, MOLLE® Compatible, 4.20oz (119.06g)
- Made in USA