Benchmade 178SGRY-AS American Snipers SOCP Dagger 3.22" Gray Combo Blade, Black Sheath
BM178SGRYAS: 178SGRY-AS SOCP Dagger - Greg Thompson - USA, American Snipers Edition
Benchmade has worked with American Snipers to create a custom engraved SOCP dagger with proceeds of each sale going directly to operators in the field. Both organizations have similar goals: get the right gear into the hands of the folks doing the job of keeping our country safe, and every dollar donated goes directly to the people who are in harm's way.
The optimal tool for self-defense, allows the user to maintain dexterity and manipulate other objects without putting down the knife. The specialized sheath design also integrates into gear and webbing while keeping a low profile. MOLLE compatible.
176 and 178 MOLLE Extraction
SOCP Dagger Use and Carry Guide
- Skeletonized dagger fixed blade features 440C blade steel
- Finger loop for ease of deployment and use
- Injected molded sheath with dip coated clip and lanyard
- Gray Dagger/Black Sheath
- Dagger Length: 7.25" (18.42cm)
- Blade Length: 3.22" (8.18cm)
- Handle Length: 4.03" (10.24cm)
- Dagger Thickness: 0.175" (4.45mm)
- Weight: 2.04 oz. (57.83g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.04 oz. (29.48g)
- Made in the USA
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.
This product is USA born and raised.