Benchmade 3300BK-1701 10-Year Anniversary Infidel AUTO OTF 3.91" Black S30V Double Edge Dagger, Silver Aluminum Handle, Challenge Coin
BM3300BK1701: 3300BK-1701 10-Year Anniversary Infidel OTF | McHenry & Williams Design
Celebrating 10 years of high-speed performance...that we can't tell you about. The Infidel is rapidly making believers out of many a skeptic. Built for strength and reliability the patent pending double-action mechanics get it done over the long haul. Grab on and you will find the handle grip rock-solid with its patented machined in Presidio style bi-directional tread pattern, and overall generous sizing for gloved hands.
Intuitively pressure the release-slide forward and its spear-point edged steel fires and locks up with a unique three-point retention system with amazingly negligible blade play. Reverse the process and the blade retracts in a rapid blur of motion. The Benchmade Infidel is a special operator's fantasy come true and now a collector's as well with this limited edition configuration.
- Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Double edge dagger blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Silver bright dip 6061-T6 billed aluminum
- Commemorative Challenge Coin and deep-carry pocket clip
- Individually numbered for 2017 only
- Blade Length: 3.91"
- Blade Thickness: 0.118"
- Handle Thickness: 0.59"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger; Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
- Weight: 4.90 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry, Tip-Down
- Lock Mechanism: Double Action OTF Auto
- Overall Length: 8.91"
- Closed Length: 5.00"
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.