Benchmade 375BKSN Adamas Fixed 4.2" Black D2 Plain Blade, Desert Tan Sheath
BM375BKSN: 375BKSN Adamas Fixed | Shane Sibert Design
The Adamas Series of knives was designed by custom knife maker Shane Siebert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation.
- Skeletonized handle construction
- Drop-point blade style with serrations on spine
- Injected molded sheath with secondary locking strap and tension screw
- Blade Length: 4.20"
- Blade Thickness: 0.170"
- Handle Thickness: 0.170"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Weight: 5.60oz.
- Pocket Clip: No Clip; Sheath Included
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 9.03"
- Sheath Material: Injection Molded
- Includes Tek-Lok
- Class: Black
- Made in USA