Benchmade 417 Fact Folding Knife 3.95" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
BM417: 417 Fact | Benchmade Design
Slender, strong, tactical, and utilitarian aptly sum up the 417 Fact from Benchmade. This minimalistic masterpiece won’t get in your way but it will be there when you need it, and that’s a FACT!
- AXIS lock mechanism
- CPM-S30V stainless steel drop point blade (58-60HRC)
- Skeletonized black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum handle with stainless steel liners
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.95"
- Closed Length: 4.77"
- Overall Length: 8.72"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.110"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.48"
- Handle Material: Machined 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 3.24 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Made in the USA
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.