Benchmade Vector AXIS-Assisted Flipper Knife 3.6" CPM-20CV Satin Blade, Contoured OD Green G10 Handles with Aluminum Bolsters - 496
BM496: 496 Vector | Benchmade Design
The 496 Vector is a detail-laden AXIS-Assist flipper that oozes style at every angle. This EDC will hang with the best of them, featuring Benchmade's first compound grind blade crafted from CPM-20CV. Full stainless steel liners, a gray aluminum bolster, and dual-colored G10 handles provide strength and comfort to this unique design.
- Smooth milled, contoured OD green G10 handle scales with white G10 pinstripe layer
- Milled, contoured aluminum bolster
- AXIS-Assist flipper mechanism with integrated safety
- Black oxide; tip-up, deep carry pocket clip
- CPM-20CV premium stainless steel blade (59-61HRC)
- Drop point blade with compound grind; flat ground, wedge tip with hollow ground main
- Blade Length: 3.60" (9.14 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.82" (12.24 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.42" (21.39 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.24 mm)
- Handle Material: Contoured OD Green G10 with Aluminum Bolsters
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 4.50 oz. (127.57 g)
- Designer: Benchmade
- AXIS-Assist Mechanism
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953152086
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.