Benchmade Work Sharp EDC Edge Maintenance Tool - 50030
BM50030: EDC Edge Maintenance Tool
When you’re frequently on the move, maintaining your edge is an easy task to fall behind on. Benchmade's latest collaboration with Work Sharp gives you the freedom to refine your edge anywhere you have your knife. The compact design of the Edge Maintenance Tool offers built-in angle guides for a consistent bevel when using the ceramic hone and leather strop features, in addition to Benchmade's anodized pivot collar and mini deep carry clip. This tool is MOLLE compatible, and will easily fit in a pocket or a pack, making it the ideal accessory for EDC enthusiasts.
- Ceramic rod for touching up the blade
- Leather strop for refining the edge
- Blue anodized pivot collars
- Mini deep-carry clip
- Open Length: 8.02" (20.37 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.35" (11.05 cm)
- Thickness: 0.647" (16.43 mm)
- Edge Angle: 20°
- Weight: 1.31 oz. (37.14 g)
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Assembled in the USA from US and/or foreign components.