Benchmade 535 Bugout AXIS Folding Knife 3.24" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Blue Grivory Handles
BM535: 535 Bugout | Benchmade Design
The Bugout was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer, incorporating the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim, yet ergonomic package.
- AXIS lock
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel (58-60HRC)
- Blue Grivory handle with anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- Lightweight DLC-coated titanium AXIS bar, blue anodized aluminum thumb stud, oversized lanyard hole, and reversible mini deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.42" (10.54 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 1.85 oz. (52.45 g)
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.46" (18.95 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.22" (10.72 cm)
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.