Benchmade Freek Folding Knife 3.6" Black S30V Plain Blade, Grivory and Versaflex Handles - 560BK
BM560BK: 560BK Freek | Benchmade Design
The Freek is a manual opening everyday carry folder that would perform admirably if pressed into a tactical role. The dual durometer handles greatly increase grip performance while maintaining strength on this versatile folder. It's a feature laden knife without the exorbitant price tag.
- AXIS lock
- Drop point blade
- CPM-S30V stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Dark gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handles
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.60"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.65"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 3.72 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.46"
- Closed Length: 4.86"
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA