Benchmade 5750SBK Mini AUTO Presidio II 3.2" S30V Black Combo Blade, Milled Black Aluminum Handles
BM5750SBK: 5750SBK Mini AUTO Presidio II | Benchmade Design
A combat legend receives significant ergonomic and performance upgrades. It's an unbeatable combination of the Benchmade automatic and patented AXIS mechanisms. Positive blade release is achieved with either hand by drawing the AXIS thumb-button back and firing the blade open. To close, simply draw the button back and fold the blade closed. A simple integrated safety is easily actuated to lock the blade open or closed. An ultra-secure grip is had with a unique tread machined into the aluminum handle scales. Your world demands performance at a moment's notice, and the 5750 delivers full on!
- Auto AXIS pull release with integrated safety
- CPM-S30V stainless steel drop point blade (58-60HRC)
- Black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum handle
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.20"
- Closed Length: 4.34"
- Overall Length: 7.48"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Thickness: 0.56"
- Handle Material: Machined 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Auto AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 4.133 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.