Benchmade 6800SBK AUTO APB Folder 3.52" Black Combo Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
BM6800SBK: 6800SBK AUTO APB | Benchmade Design
Equally functional from both sides because you don't always get to choose which hand to use. The AUTO APB is the first truly ambidextrous push-button automatic. Depress the button on either side of the handle and the blade fires into the open, locked position.
The 6800 AUTO APB features a 154CM stainless steel blade. This is an American-made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. The drop-point blade has a slow convex-curved drop in the point which characterizes a drop-point blade. This blade format lowers the point for control but adds strength to the tip. It is a very popular blade shape that ranges from a slight drop to a radical downward curve providing endless styles. Drop points are a great all-around blade format.
- Mechanism: Ambidextrous push-button automatic
- Blade Style: Drop-point
- Blade Steel: 154CM stainless steel (58-61HRC)
- Handle: Black anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum with stainless steel liners
- Extra: Carbide glass breaker and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.52" (8.94 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Open: 8.64" (21.95 cm)
- Closed: 5.12" (13.00 cm)
- Weight: 6.28 oz. (178.03 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.63" (16.00 mm)
- Made in USA
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.