Benchmade 761 Titanium Framelock Folding 3.73" M390 Satin Plain Blade, Titanium Handles
BM761: 761 Titanium Framelock
The 761 Titanium Framelock folder by Benchmade features a satin finish M390 stainless steel blade and thumb stud. Tip-down pocket clip with lanyard hole. The 761 boasts a modern and functional design made with premium materials.
About M390 Steel
A high performance blade steel with superior cutting ability and wear resistance due to its high concentration of vanadium and chromium carbides. Its unique powder metallurgical process also promotes a uniform carbide distribution and clean steel properties, making M390 a popular steel used in surgical cutting instruments and in applications requiring a high finish. As a blade material it offers excellent corrosion resistance due to its high concentration of Chromium.
- Modified utility drop point blade
- Premium M390 stainless steel blade (60-62HRC)
- Titanium handles and clip with a sandblasted and oiled finish
- Stainless steel barrel spacers
- Thrust bearing washers
- Blade Length: 3.73" (9.47 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.120" (3.05 cm)
- Total Length: 8.60" (21.84 cm)
- Weight: 4.36 oz. (123.7 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.420" (10.67 mm)
- Made in USA