Benchmade 7 Rescue Hook Strap Cutter 440C Steel 4.3" Overall, Tan Friction Sheath
BM7TANP: Model 7 Hook
The Benchmade Model 7 Hook is one of the trusty products in Benchmade's line of professional grade hooks. Flak jackets, tubular webbing, leather boots, Kevlar, seat-belts, and para-cords are just some of the materials you can cut through quickly and reliably in an emergency situation. The 7 Hook is fast becoming a necessity, not an option.
- Large handle with vinyl coating for grip
- Multiple grip options for specific application
- Multiple carry options available
- MOLLE Compatible Friction Fit Sheath
- Blade Length: 0.50"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Blade Material: 440C Black Oxide Coating with Black Grit Dipped Vinyl Handle
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Rescue Hook / Strap Cutter
- Weight: 1.60 oz.
- Clip: Soft Sheath
- Overall Length: 4.30"
- Sheath Material: Tan MOLLE Compatible Molded Plastic Sheath
- Class: Black
- Made in USA