Benchmade Osborne Contego Folding Knife 3.98" CPM-M4 Black Plain Blade, G10 Handles - 810BK
BM810BK: Osborne Contego, Black Plain Blade
The Contego folders are beautiful and well made all purpose tools. The M4 steel is much sought after and the Osborne style is just superb in the world of production knives. The 810 Contego is packed with features to help get any job done. Latin for "protect" or "shield," the Contego tactical folder is built with toughness and durability for any occasion. Reverse Tanto for toughness, large-bellied blade for all the utility cutting you can throw at it, heavily milled and textured G10 scales to help you get a firm grip on any situation, and a carbide glass breaker for use in a real bind. All these features in one elegant, tactical package.
- Patented AXIS Mechanism
- Heavily Milled G10 for Tactile Grip
- Reverse Tanto Blade with Ambidextrous Thumb-Stud Openers
- CPM-M4 Super Steel Blade with Black Cerakote
- Carbide Glass Breaker
- Blade Length: 3.98" (10.11 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.156" (3.96 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-M4 Super Steel
- Blade Hardness: 62-64HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Weight: 5.92 oz. (167.7 g)
- Lock Mechanism: Axis Lock
- Overall Length: 9.28" (23.57 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.30" (13.46 cm)
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953140250
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Considered to be one of the best Carbon Steels used in knives. With exceptional hardness, toughness, and edge retention capabilities, many M4 steels are coated to assist in corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.