Benchmade Limited Edition Mini Loco AXIS Folding Knife 3.38" CPM-20CV Smoke Gray PVD Plain Blade, Contoured Python Micarta Handles - 818GY-1901
BM818GY1901: 818GY-1901 Limited Edition Mini Loco | Benchmade Design
The Little Crazy just got a little crazier. With custom blacked-out hardware, Python Micarta handle scales, and a Smoke Gray PVD coated CPM-20CV blade, the 818GY-1901 is a robust folder influenced by the aesthetics of a reptile. This is a limited production of 500 pieces.
- Contoured Python Micarta handle scales with full stainless steel liners
- Manual AXIS lock mechanism
- Smoke Gray PVD blade finish and reversible deep-carry clip
- CPM-20CV premium stainless steel reverse tanto blade (59-61HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.38"
- Blade Thickness: 0.144"
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Weight: 4.24 oz.
- Clip: Deep Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.62"
- Closed Length: 4.38"
- Handle Thickness: 0.59"
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953181093
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Micarta is a compressed layered composite sealed within a thermosetting plastic which creates a strong, attractive material that is impervious to water.
This product is USA born and raised.