Benchmade 908 AXIS Stryker Folding Knife 3.57" Stonewash Plain Blade, G10 Handles
BM908: 908 AXIS Stryker | Benchmade Design
The Stryker strikes back with AXIS and G10.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Drop-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61HRC)
- Black textured G10 handle scales with stainless steel liners and reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.57"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Handle Thickness: 0.470"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 4.38 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Reversible, Black, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.29"
- Closed Length: 4.72"
- Sheath Material: Sold Separately
- Class: Black
- Made in USA
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.