Benchmade Gold Class Osborne 3.4" Damasteel Blade, Titanium Handles, Carbon Fiber Bolsters - 940ti-91
BM940TI91: Gold Class Osborne
A KNIFE FOR THE REAL BLADE CONNOISSEUR
Benchmade describes this item as follows:
It is with great pride that we deliver this limited edition knife to you. It is meant to be enjoyed by those who share the same passion for fine cutlery and quality craftsmanship as we do. This knife has been hand-crafted by our talented employees to honor the function of one of mankind's oldest tools, and exemplify the tool's form with specially select materials, designs and finishes. Wherever this knife may go, it is our sincere with that it be enjoyed for generations to come with as much passion and enthusiasm as we had making it. Thank you.
Each knife is serial numbered and limited to a production quantity of 200.
- Hakkapella Damasteel Blade
- TiCn Silver Coated Hardware and Clip
- Titanium Handle with Carbon Fiber Bolster
- Limited Run of 200 Pieces
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Blade Material: Hakkapella Damasteel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Modified Reverse Tanto, Ambidextrous Dual Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.90oz.
- Clip: Tip-Up, TiCn Silver Split-Arrow
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Closed Length: 4.47"
- Class: Gold Class
- Made in USA