Benchmade 943S Osborne Folding Knife 3.4" S30V Satin Combo Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
BM943S: 943S Osborne Design
A refreshing design whose form exemplifies what custom knife maker Warren Osborne believes important, function and quality. Benchmade Model 943 incorporates the exclusive AXIS locking mechanism for a functional smoothness that compliments well the purity of the design style. A clip point blade shape machined of S30V stainless steel, features dual thumb-stud openers for safe and easy ambidextrous access. The handle design is slender with a slight curvature and recessed contours for grip stability. Machined of aluminum and deep color anodized, the handle scales are black sparked by a color anodized titanium back spacer. The liners provide solid function for the AXIS lock and feature subtle finger treads for added blade control. A stainless steel carry-clip is movable to either handle side, making the Model 943 a 100% totally ambidextrous cutting tool. Contemporary design, innovative function and a higher standard of manufactured quality give the Model 943 everything needed for superior form and function.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Straight clip-point blade with ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
- Black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handles with 410 stainless steel liners, color anodized titanium back spacer and a reversible steel pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Blade Thickness: 0.115"
- Handle Thickness: 0.410"
- Blade Material: S30V Premium Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 2.90 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.87"
- Closed Length: 4.47"
- Class: Blue
- Made in USA