Benchmade 950SBK Osborne Rift AXIS Folder 3.67" BK1 Combo Blade, Black and Charcoal G10 Handles
BM950SBK: 950SBK Rift | Osborne Design
The 950 Rift is packed with features to help get the job done. Reverse Tanto for toughness, large-bellied blade for all the utility cutting you can throw at it, and heavily milled and textured G10 scales to help you get a firm grip on any situation.
- AXIS locking mechanism with ambidextrous thumb-stud openers
- 154CM stainless steel blade (58-61hrc)
- G10 handle scales with reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.67"
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Handle Thickness: 0.560"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto, Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 4.80oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip Up, Reversible, Black Split-Arrow
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.27"
- Closed Length: 4.60"
- Class: Black
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953127886
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.