Browning Black Label Wihongi Signature Hysteria Folding Knife 2.75" Satin Reverse Tanto Blade with Tribal Etchings, Desert Tan G10 Handles - 3200202BL
BR3200202BL: Black Label Wihongi Signature Hysteria, Desert Tan G10
This Hysteria folding knife brings the usual amount of style and aggressiveness that a design from Firearms and Martial Arts Instructor/Consultant, Jared Wihongi contains. The reverse tanto blade has a deep belly curve for maximized cutting surface and a Maori tribal motif on the sides of the blade. The G10 handles have pronounced finger grooves to lock the knife into your hand and the jimping on the back of the blade and handle gives you a sure grip. The dual thumb studs allow for an ambidextrous opening, while the inclusion of a lanyard hole provides multiple options for carrying the knife.
Black Label is a unique set of products offered by Browning that is oriented specifically toward the needs of those who love tactical. This is quality gear through and through, designed with assistance from some of the world's top experts in self-defense and tactical equipment design.
Jared Wihongi's decades of real-world martial arts and blade fighting experience inspired these incredible Browning Wihongi Signature Tactical Blades. Embellished with a traditional tribal motif inspired by the Maori, each knife is carefully crafted to capture the timeless spirit of the warrior within each of us.
- 7Cr17MoV stainless steel reverse tanto blade with Maori tribal motif and satin finish.
- Desert Tan G10 handle scales
- Ambidextrous thumb studs and steel Buckmark pocket clip
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Closed Length: 3.88"
- Overall Length: 6.63"
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Satin with Etching
- Handle Material: Desert Tan G10
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Made in China