Browning Wihongi Signature Tomahawk 2.875" Black Stonewashed Head, Paracord Wrapped Handle, Kydex Sheath - 320109BL
BR320109BL: Wihongi Signature Tomahawk
Uncommonly menacing and beautiful. Clearly not your typical tomahawk with its spiked end and tribal motif etched blade.
The ancestry of the tomahawk is indelibly intertwined with the history of America. Used as both a tool and a weapon, the utility of a quality tomahawk was hard to overestimate. Originally made of stone, the introduction of European steel axe heads, a highly prized trading commodity, in the new world led to what is now known as the modern tomahawk. Designed in collaboration with Jared Wihongi, world-renowned close combat instructor (among other martial disciplines), this 'hawk is designed first for functionality as a tool for personal protection. It's also designed to look good, including clean lines and a signature design paying tribute to Jared's Maori warrior heritage. Like tomahawks of the past, it's also handy for tasks around camp.
- Semi-sharpened blade edge on spike end
- Lightening holes for improved balance
- Brushed finish is etched with a Maori warrior tribal motif
- Handle Head is attached to forked tang with three flush mount screws
- Cord wrapped
- Features Rugged Kydex belt sheath
- Blade Length: 2.875"
- Overall Length: 13.0"
- Blade Material: 420 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 51-54 HRC
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: Cord Wrapped
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Sheath Material: Kydex
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in China