Browning Black Label Wihongi Signature Hemp Large Folding Knife 3.25" Plain Blade, Hemp Micarta Handles - 320199BL
BR320199BL: Black Label Wihongi Signature Hemp Micarta Large Folding Knife
Black Label is a unique set of products offered by Browning that is oriented specifically toward the needs of those who love tactical. This is quality gear through and through, designed with assistance from some of the world's top experts in self-defense and tactical equipment design.
It is not hunting, shooting, and outdoor gear like the traditional Browning line. It is specialized gear for those of us who really like tactical gear: the look, feel and function. Much of the gear is shooters of tactical types of firearms. Other gear is directly designed to excel at conceal carry. Whatever it is, you will find it authentic to the purpose.
Jared Wihongi's 25 years of real world martial arts and blade fighting experience inspired these incredible Browning Wihongi Signature Tactical Blades. Embellished with a traditional tribal motif inspired by the Maori, each knife is carefully crafted to capture the timeless spirit of the warrior within each of us.
- Stainless steel drop point blade with tribal etching and stone wash finish.
- Laminated hemp Micarta handle scales
- Ambidextrous thumb studs and steel Buckmark pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Closed Length: 4.875"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Material: 7cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Modified Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Titanium
- Handle Material: Hemp Micarta
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Made in China