Bear Face Bare Beard Oil for All Faces, 30ml Eye Dropper Bottle
BRFBBO: Bare Beard Oil, 30ml Eye Dropper Bottle
You will want to grow your winter beard all year round once you smell this beard oil from Bear Face. A cool, unique, handcrafted, blend of amazing natural base and essential oils. Their 'mad scientist' brains exhaustively researched and sourced the best base and essential oils that would provide the most magnificent skin and beard hair benefits. Apply to beard, ignoring all other patches of hair.
For those of you that like it naked ... it might be un-fragranced but it's no softy! Bare oil contains all the serious softening and nourishing goodness of its fragranced brothers, it's just ... well ... Bare.
Regular use of Bear Face Beard Oil will make your beard/stubble/moustache (delete as appropriate) strong like a bear and soft as an otter's pocket ... and everyone loves an otter's pocket (unless of course you don't and you prefer the strong bear type). The oil can help tame unruly hairs and will leave you looking and feeling softer, cleaner, smoother and seriously suave.
How to Use:
Shake well before use - it helps activate the magic! Use the pipette dropper to dispense the required amount in to your palm.
These are example measures only, please experiment and find your perfect amount:
Stubble/Moustache = 1-2 drops
Medium Beard = 3-4 drops
Large Beard = 5-10 drops
MEGA beard = 10+ drops
Rub hands lightly together and then work the oil (using fingertips) through the beard hair, from roots to tips, massaging to stimulate blood flow to the skin and hair follicles. Finish by pulling through the hair and shape as required.
Bear Face Beard Oils have been formulated to be light and non-greasy, so just leave it in and enjoy it!
- Apricot Kernel oil is high in Vitamin A and C and it’s awesome at softening and moisturising both your face and beard - taming your grizzly mane! This very light and non-greasy base oil absorbs quickly into the skin, meaning no oil slick to worry about.
- Coconut oil is naturally anti-fungal and good for beardruff. It is also great for softening, nourishing and locking in moisture, making it fantastic for you dry bearded sorts. Not only does it smooth any split ends, it can also help reduce protein loss in the hair. Pretty amazing stuff we think.
- Argan oil, you may have heard of this through the media; it is a super oil, rich in vitamins and antioxidants - perfect, we thought. Argan oil has anti-aging and restructuring properties, making it particularly nourishing for dry haired chins. It also has anti-inflammatory and sebum regulating properties, a useful addition to our oils to combat any acne lurking behind the beard and to prevent the dreaded beard itch.
- Jojoba oil is another great conditioning and extra softening oil that also works wonders on blocked pores. It is especially protective and is therefore useful for any furry wanderers of the great outdoors or urban bearded chaps exposed to pollution, as it nourishes and protects your facial fluff.
- Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil and Argan Oil (extracted from the nuts of the Argan tree, nut allergy sufferers should consult a doctor before use).
- Light and non-greasy
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Softening and moisturising for both your face and beard
- Naturally anti-fungal and good for beardruff
- Smoothes split ends
- Can also help reduce protein loss in the hair
- Anti-aging and restructuring properties
- Anti-inflammatory and acne preventing properties
On Sale: $19.95
On Sale: $19.95
On Sale: $19.95