Bear Face Rusty Beard Oil for Acne and Problem Faces, 30ml Eye Dropper Bottle
BRFRBO: Rusty Beard Oil, 30ml Eye Dropper Bottle
You will want to grow your winter beard all year round once you smell this beard oil from Bear Face. A cool, unique, handcrafted, blend of amazing natural base and essential oils. Their 'mad scientist' brains exhaustively researched and sourced the best base and essential oils that would provide the most magnificent skin and beard hair benefits. Apply to beard, ignoring all other patches of hair.
”Until tomorrow, i’ll just keep moving on...” Say hello to Rusty, he’s no soppy wandering mutt. No, Rusty is a Hobo with a dark side. He’s the man you want to be, he doesn't drink whisky, he bathes in the stuff. He’s a bonfire loving, party animal and he’ll fill your beard with a deep, rich and smoky fragrance that’ll leave it feeling smooth and ready to rock. With its relaxing properties this oil is perfect for relieving irritability and reducing anxiety. It helps balance both oily and dry skin types, helping to fight not only depression but acne and problem skin too. It relieves mental and emotional fatigue and is an effective tissue regenerator – thus reducing the signs of ageing. BOOM!
Regular use of Bear Face Beard Oil will make your beard/stubble/moustache (delete as appropriate) strong like a bear and soft as an otter's pocket ... and everyone loves an otter's pocket (unless of course you don't and you prefer the strong bear type). The oil can help tame unruly hairs and will leave you looking and feeling softer, cleaner, smoother and seriously suave.
How to Use:
Shake well before use - it helps activate the magic! Use the pipette dropper to dispense the required amount in to your palm.
These are example measures only, please experiment and find your perfect amount:
Stubble/Moustache = 1-2 drops
Medium Beard = 3-4 drops
Large Beard = 5-10 drops
MEGA beard = 10+ drops
Rub hands lightly together and then work the oil (using fingertips) through the beard hair, from roots to tips, massaging to stimulate blood flow to the skin and hair follicles. Finish by pulling through the hair and shape as required.
Bear Face Beard Oils have been formulated to be light and non-greasy, so just leave it in and enjoy it!
- Vetivert: Has been documented to relieve shock, trauma and anxiety! Beneficial for dry, dehydrated and irritated skin.
- Caraway: An effective tissue regenerator, it reduces the signs of ageing and is useful for fighting oily skin while helping to reduce boils and bruising. Furthermore, it relieves itchy skin, helps to clear acne and is considered a mild antiseptic.
- Benzoin: Helps soften and moisturise dry and chapped skin by forming a protective layer on the skin’s surface. Soothing and comforting for your beard, strengthening and stabilising the furry chap.
- Lavender: Calms, refreshes and invigorates and is known to have aphrodisiac properties. It is a very gentle but powerful antiseptic and healer, so great for problem beards, skin and acne, while being suitable for all skin types.
- Ho Wood: Soothes inflamed skin and is thought to have mild aphrodisiac properties. It is also a relaxing anti-depressant.
- Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vetivert, Benzoin, Lavender, Ho Wood, Caraway and Argan Oil (extracted from the nuts of the Argan tree, nut allergy sufferers should consult a doctor before use).
- Light and non-greasy
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Softening and moisturising for both your face and beard
- Naturally anti-fungal and good for beardruff
- Smoothes split ends
- Can also help reduce protein loss in the hair
- Anti-aging and restructuring properties
- Anti-inflammatory and acne preventing properties