Bear Face Spicy Beard Oil for Dry Faces, 30ml Eye Dropper Bottle
BRFSBO: Spicy Beard Oil, 30ml Eye Dropper Bottle
You will want to grow your winter beard all year round once you smell this beard oil from Bear Face. A cool, unique, handcrafted, blend of amazing natural base and essential oils. Their 'mad scientist' brains exhaustively researched and sourced the best base and essential oils that would provide the most magnificent skin and beard hair benefits. Apply to beard, ignoring all other patches of hair.
This uniquely warm and deep scented oil will leave your beard feeling as relaxed as Barry White, in a smoking jacket, quaffing whisky. You, on the other hand will be beating on your chest and roaring like Tarzan – you beast of a man you. With its calming aroma and properties, this oil is awesome for dry dehydrated skin due to its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It can improve elasticity and aid regeneration, making it fantastic for mature skin. Very gentle on sensitive skin or beards.
Regular use of Bear Face Beard Oil will make your beard/stubble/moustache (delete as appropriate) strong like a bear and soft as an otter's pocket ... and everyone loves an otter's pocket (unless of course you don't and you prefer the strong bear type). The oil can help tame unruly hairs and will leave you looking and feeling softer, cleaner, smoother and seriously suave.
How to Use:
Shake well before use - it helps activate the magic! Use the pipette dropper to dispense the required amount in to your palm.
These are example measures only, please experiment and find your perfect amount:
Stubble/Moustache = 1-2 drops
Medium Beard = 3-4 drops
Large Beard = 5-10 drops
MEGA beard = 10+ drops
Rub hands lightly together and then work the oil (using fingertips) through the beard hair, from roots to tips, massaging to stimulate blood flow to the skin and hair follicles. Finish by pulling through the hair and shape as required.
Bear Face Beard Oils have been formulated to be light and non-greasy, so just leave it in and enjoy it!
- Amber: Chosen for its aroma and fixative properties for calming the nerves.
- Frankincense: Awesome for dry and mature skin due to its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps clear the lungs and supports deep gentle breathing that will calm and clear the mind. Our insomniac beard baron also finds it helps him sleep.
- Sandalwood: Rejuvenating, relaxing and is thought to help prevent infections. Fantastic for dry dehydrated skin, and known to be a mild aphrodisiac, which is just a bit of a bonus!
- Ho Wood: (Other than having an awesome name!) Is good to soothe inflamed skin and is thought to have mild aphrodisiac properties. It is a relaxing anti-depressant and helps the beard owner to face areas in their life that need changing, apparently. Also pretty handy as an insect repellent.
- Neroli: Can improve elasticity and aid regeneration, making it perfect for dry and mature skin, while also being very gentle on sensitive skin or beards. Deeply calming and soothing for the nervous system, it helps to relieve any feelings of anxiety and nervousness your beard may be suffering with.
- Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Amber, Frankincense, Sandalwood Amyris, Ho Wood, Neroli and Argan Oil (extracted from the nuts of the Argan tree, nut allergy sufferers should consult a doctor before use).
- Light and non-greasy
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Softening and moisturising for both your face and beard
- Naturally anti-fungal and good for beardruff
- Smoothes split ends
- Can also help reduce protein loss in the hair
- Anti-aging and restructuring properties
- Anti-inflammatory and acne preventing properties
On Sale: $19.95
On Sale: $19.95
On Sale: $19.95
On Sale: $24.95