Bear Face Sweet Beard Oil for All Faces, 30ml Eye Dropper Bottle
BRFSWBO: Sweet Beard Oil, 30ml Eye Dropper Bottle
You will want to grow your winter beard all year round once you smell this beard oil from Bear Face. A cool, unique, handcrafted, blend of amazing natural base and essential oils. Their 'mad scientist' brains exhaustively researched and sourced the best base and essential oils that would provide the most magnificent skin and beard hair benefits. Apply to beard, ignoring all other patches of hair.
Boom! Sweet, but not sickly. This magnificent stuff is a subtle blend of vanilla notes and smooth mint. It will leave you looking and smelling so damn fine people might just wanna lick ya. This oil’s comforting and refreshing aroma combines with its properties to soothe and soften dry and chapped skin by forming a protective layer on the skin’s surface. It is a very gentle but powerful antiseptic and healer, so great for problem beards, skin and acne.
Regular use of Bear Face Beard Oil will make your beard/stubble/moustache (delete as appropriate) strong like a bear and soft as an otter's pocket ... and everyone loves an otter's pocket (unless of course you don't and you prefer the strong bear type). The oil can help tame unruly hairs and will leave you looking and feeling softer, cleaner, smoother and seriously suave.
How to Use:
Shake well before use - it helps activate the magic! Use the pipette dropper to dispense the required amount in to your palm.
These are example measures only, please experiment and find your perfect amount:
Stubble/Moustache = 1-2 drops
Medium Beard = 3-4 drops
Large Beard = 5-10 drops
MEGA beard = 10+ drops
Rub hands lightly together and then work the oil (using fingertips) through the beard hair, from roots to tips, massaging to stimulate blood flow to the skin and hair follicles. Finish by pulling through the hair and shape as required.
Bear Face Beard Oils have been formulated to be light and non-greasy, so just leave it in and enjoy it!
- Vanilla: Can bring a sense of well-being, euphoria and comfort as well as a feeling of relaxation, plus it smells sweet as.
- Benzoin: Helps soften and moisturise dry and chapped chin skin by forming a protective layer on the skin's surface. Soothing, warming and comforting for your beard, it gives it a man hug, strengthening and stabilizing the little furry chap. It is also supportive to the respiratory system, so great to slap under your nose.
- Lavender: Calms, refreshes and invigorates and is known to have aphrodisiac properties (we are saying nothing, this all happened by accident!). It is a very gentle but powerful antiseptic and healer, so great for problem beards, skin and acne, while being suitable for all skin types.
- Spearmint: Simply so nice we used it twice!
- Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vanilla Extract, Benzoin, Lavender, Spearmint and Argan Oil (extracted from the nuts of the Argan tree, nut allergy sufferers should consult a doctor before use).
- Light and non-greasy
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants
- Softening and moisturising for both your face and beard
- Naturally anti-fungal and good for beardruff
- Smoothes split ends
- Can also help reduce protein loss in the hair
- Anti-aging and restructuring properties
- Anti-inflammatory and acne preventing properties
On Sale: $19.95
On Sale: $19.95
On Sale: $19.95
On Sale: $24.95