Bestech Knives Fractal Flipper Knife 3.5" S35VN Two-Tone Reverse Tanto Blade, Flamed Bronze Titanium Handles w/ Marbled Carbon Fiber Inlays - BT1907C
BTKBT1907C: BT1907C Fractal Flipper Knife, Flamed
The Fractal from Bestech Knives is a midsize flipper knife with a unique look. The blade is faceted halfway through the grind and has bends in the spine that lend it a very geometric profile. The blade deploys smoothly out of the handle thanks to the ceramic ball bearing construction in the pivots that Bestech is known for. The angular look is continued into the titanium handle with the shape of the attractive carbon fiber inlay and the triangular cutouts near the bottom of the handle. The cutouts can double as a lanyard hole and the knife comes complete with a titanium pocket clip that shares the knife's aesthetic.
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Cutting Edge: 3.43"
- Closed Length: 4.80"
- Overall Length: 8.35"
- Blade Material: S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61 HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Two-Tone Satin/Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Flamed Bronze Titanium w/ Marbled Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Handle Thickness: 0.51"
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
- Made in China