Buck 035 Abyss Fillet Knife 6.5" Flexible Blade, Dark Blue Glass Reinforced Nylon Handles, Injection Molded Nylon Sheath - 12896
BU0035BLS: 035 Abyss Fillet - Ridgeway Blue Cerakoted
Designed for the adventurer in all of us, plunge deep into the unknowns with the Abyss fillet knives. The Abyss Series of fillet knives incorporate cutting edge technology into a comfortable handle featuring a super-secure grip. The flexible trailing point blade is enhanced with full tang construction to make efficient and clean cuts. The rubberized handle is shaped for control and comfort while holding in multiple positions over long periods of time.
420HC is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add Buck's exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen.
Dependability is at the heart of everything that is Buck. Designed for functionality and crafted from high-quality materials, these knives deliver consistent reliability under rigorous use. Designed and hand-crafted in the USA.
- Durable Full Tang Construction
- Dark Blue Glass Reinforced Nylon Handle for Secure Grip
- Handle Can Be Used With or Without Gloves
- Gray Injection Molded Nylon Sheath
- Buck's Advanced Edge2X Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Blade Length: 6.50" (16.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 12.25" (31.1 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.070"
- Blade Style: Fillet
- Blade Finish: Ridgeway Blue Cerakote
- Handle Material: Dark Blue Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Sheath Material: Gray Injection Molded Nylon
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
- Made in the USA