Buck 101 Hunter Fixed 3.75" Plain Blade, Macassar Ebony Dymondwood Handles, Leather Sheath - 11170
BU0101BRS: 101 Hunter
One of America’s best-selling knives, the Buck 110 is now available in a fixed blade model. The full tang 420HC blade creates a sturdy option for those hunters looking for a clip point fixed blade knife. Featuring the same classic Macassar Ebony Dymondwood handles and brass bolster and built with the same attention to detail, high-quality and craftsmanship, the 101 Hunter is sure to be a hit among avid 110 customers.
420HC is Buck's standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add Buck's exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance Buck hardens to a Rockwell hardness of 58-60HRC.
Dependability is at the heart of everything that is Buck. Our loyalists expect no-nonsense practicality, and our Avid Level knives define this characteristic. Designed for functionality and crafted from high-quality materials, these knives deliver consistent reliability under rigorous use. Designed and hand-crafted in the USA.
- Clip Point Blade for Detailed Tasks
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood Handle with Brass Bolster
- Durable Full Tang Construction
- Cryogenically Treated Blade for Great Edge Retention
- Buck's Advanced Edge2X Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Avid Level
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5" (21.59 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Macassar Ebony Dymonwood with Brass Bolster
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (144.58 g)
- Made in the USA