Buck 110 Chairman Series Folding Hunter 3.75" Plain Blade, Cherrywood Dymondwood Handles - 3716
BU0110CWSNK: 110 Chairman Series Folding Hunter
Classic Hunting Series
One of the most famous knives in the world, Buck's classic 110 Folding Hunter is featured as part of our Chairman Series knives. Our Chairman knives are endorsed with our Chairman, Chuck Buck's signature on the handle as a testament to the quality of these knives. With all the durable features of the popular 110, this knife is embellished with a rich Cherry Dymondwood® handle, nickel silver bolsters and the Buck anvil medallion. Carried easily in a USA made leather sheath, this knife is great for daily tasks. Built to hold up in extreme conditions, but elegant enough to be a collector's item, you will find that you love this knife.
- Blade: 3 3/4" (9.5 cm) clip, 420HC steel
- Thickness: 0.120"
- Length: 4 7/8" (12.4 cm) closed
- Weight: 7.2 oz. (204.0 g)
- Handle: Cherrywood Dymondwood®, featuring Chuck Buck's signature and nickel silver bolsters
- Sheath: Leather, USA made
- Avid Level
- Made in USA