Buck Limited Edition 112 Slim Ranger Pro Folding Knife 3" S30V Plain Blade, Marble Carbon Fiber Handles, Deep Carry Pocket Clip - 12995
BU0112CFS2: Limited Edition 112 Slim Ranger Pro, Marble Carbon Fiber
For Buck's most valued customers, they’ve created a custom 112 Slim Pro featuring upgraded materials and next-level alterations. This limited exclusive features a BOS heat-treated S30V stainless steel blade, marbled carbon fiber handles, Torx fastener construction, and a streamlined clip that complements the knife profile and offers comfortable carry. Made in the USA and backed by the Famous Forever Warranty, this stylish piece is a dream EDC that will serve you well for years and decades to come. Only 1,000 pieces were made so get one while you can!
S30V offers a supreme combination of edge retention, ductility, hardness, toughness, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. For optimal performance, Buck hardens to a standard Rc 59-61.
Taking a century’s worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, Buck’s Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation. Designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Easy one-hand opening
- Durable yet thinner construction
- Lockback design for safe use
- Removable, reversible deep carry stainless steel pocket clip
- Cryogenically treated blade for great edge retention
- Advanced Edge2x blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Pro Level
- Blade Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.25" (18.4 cm)
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.120"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Marble Carbon Fiber
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 g)
- Dual Thumb Studs
- Made in the USA