Buck 118 Personal Skinner Fixed 4.5" 420HC Satin Plain Blade, Black Phenolic Handles, Black Leather Sheath (0118BKS) - 2540
BU0118BKS: 118 Personal
Hunting has been and remains a core tradition for Buck. What began as one man's hope and determination, has now transformed into a legacy passed on by families everywhere. This group of classic hunting knives offers a functionality way ahead of its time, yet still performs without complaint today.
Buck is committed to helping protect America's wildlife resources and hunting heritage through the Boone and Crockett Club's principles of Fair Chase and conservation. The popular 118 has been a long time favorite among collectors and pays tribute to the wildlife conservation efforts put forth by the Boone and Crockett Clubs. The Personal remains an exceptional choice for a hunting knife or simply as a collectible. Either way, it is a classic, and a personal favorite of many.
- 420HC blade with "Wildlife Conservation" laser-marking
- Genuine leather, black sheath with embossed B&C logo
- Edge 2x Technology
- Phenolic with aluminum butt/guard and B&C logo etching
- Forever Warranty
- Blade: 4.5" (11.4 cm) skinner, 420HC stainless steel
- Thickness: 0.120"
- Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.6 g)
- Handle: Phenolic with aluminum pommel/guard
- Sheath: Genuine leather
- Avid Level
- Made in USA