Buck Paklite Series (Plum Brown Cerakote) Boning Knife 5.25" Blade, Black Nylon Sheath - 12502
BU0136BRS: Paklite Series Boning Knife - Brown
Improving hunting performance. Hunting is where it all started over a hundred years ago and this is still the main focus for Buck. They are constantly making refinements that improve the performance of their knives and crafting new designs that allow hunters to improve performance of field dressing and skinning.
The PakLites are specifically designed to provide hunters with everything they need for field dressing. These razor-sharp tools are lean, mean, and easy to clean. The brown and orange models are coated with Cerakote to provide a sure grip and improve corrosion resistance. Sold individually or in the popular kits, the PakLites are an essential tool for any hunting trip.
- Blade Length: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.0" (10.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 9.25" (23.5 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Blade Style: Boning
- Blade Finish: Plum Brown Cerakote
- Handle Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Sheath: Heavy Duty Polyester, Black
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68.0 g)
- Made in the USA