Buck Paklite Series (Plum Brown Cerakote) Skinning Knife 2.875" Blade, Black Nylon Sheath - 12506
BU0140BRS: Paklite Series Skinner - Brown
Improving hunting performance. Hunting is where it all started over a hundred years ago and this is still the main focus for Buck. They are constantly making refinements that improve the performance of their knives and crafting new designs that allow hunters to improve performance of field dressing and skinning.
Lightweight, sturdy and effective. This skinning knife can be carried alone or used to compliment any hunting knife. The skeletal steel frame is heavy-duty, yet lightweight for easy carry. You won't even know it's there. The 420HC stainless steel blade ensures durability and corrosion resistance, while the minimalist design is effective and reliable while in use.
- Blade Length: 2.875" (7.3 cm)
- Handle Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.625" (16.8 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.150"
- Blade Style: Skinner
- Blade Finish: Plum Brown Cerakote
- Handle Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Sheath: Heavy Duty Polyester, Black
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (70.9 g)
- Made in the USA