Buck PakLite Series (Plum Brown Cerakote) Large Skinning Knife 3.5" Blade, Black Nylon Sheath - 12512
BU0141BRS: Paklite Series Large Skinner - Brown
Improving hunting performance. Hunting is where it all started over a hundred years ago and this is still the main focus for Buck. They are constantly making refinements that improve the performance of their knives and crafting new designs that allow hunters to improve performance of field dressing and skinning.
Lightweight, sturdy and effective. This skinning knife can be carried alone or used to compliment any hunting knife. Surgically efficient and extremely durable, you will quickly discover you now posses a lean, mean cutting machine. The 420HC stainless steel blade ensures durability and corrosion resistance, while the minimalist design is effective and reliable while in use.
- Blade Length: 3.50" (8.9 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.50" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.0" (20.3 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.180"
- Blade Style: Skinner
- Blade Finish: Plum Brown Cerakote
- Handle Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Sheath: Heavy Duty Polyester, Black
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
- Made in the USA