Buck 027 Clearwater Fillet Knife 9" Flexible Blade, Nylon Handles - 7344
BU027RDS: Buck 027 Clearwater 9" Fillet Knife
In line with Buck's ongoing American Commitment, they strive to offer their customers the best USA made options in cutlery. Now they bring to you a new line of fillets, the Clearwater™ Series, made at their factory in Post Falls, Idaho. These fillets boast flexible blades in 420HC and Sandvik® Stainless Steel, a comfortable and safe rubberized handle, and an injection molded sheath with drainage holes for easy carry and stowing. The full tang blade features a triple edge design with backside edging for breaking down fish during non-fillet cuts. A great fit for both freshwater and salt water anglers alike!
- Three edge, extra flexible blade to maximize filleting
- Durable full tang construction
- Handle can be used with or without gloves
- Blade Length: 6"
- Blade Steel: Flexible 420HC
- Blade Thickness: 0.065"
- Overall Length: 12.25"
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Handle Material: Nylon and tactile feel overmold
- Sheath: Injection molded nylon
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 033753119033
$20.99 On Sale: $11.95
$39.98 On Sale: $24.95