Buck 283 Nano Bantam Folding Knife 1.875" Blade, Muddy Water ETP Handles - 10672
BU0283CMS32: 283 Nano Bantam, Muddy Water
To meet the basic needs of an everyday consumer, Buck Knives sought out to make a knife that would be fit into virtually any carrying configuration; key rings, pockets, backpacks, or lanyards. They also knew this knife had to meet Buck's stringent quality and durability standards. Adding the camo patterns was a final touch to give it a sense of style and make it useful in the field.
Buck's sleek, lightweight mid-lockbacks feature a host ofconvenient, easy to use enhancements. From the tip of theblade, through the wide sloping edge, these knives are ready to meet the ever expanding everyday demands. The lightweight ETP handle offers a firm, well-balanced grip. This knife conveniently fits on a keychain for ready access and is quite affordable.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- 420HC Stainless steel drop-point blade
- Positive locking system for safety
- Grip ridges on handle for extra stability
- Lanyard hole for keychain access
- Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Select
- Blade Length: 1.875" (4.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Textured ETP
- Weight: 0.6 oz. (17 g)
- Made in the USA
The lockback system has been used for many decades. It can usually be found on the knife spine and it provides a strong lockup that will wear well.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
$82.00 On Sale: $39.95
$92.00 On Sale: $58.95